Pulling out trucks with a JKU

crowrb29

Have done this 4 times in the last two weeks without issue. Made me feel like a total bad ass too. It shouldn't hurt the JKU though should it? I mean as long as you're not putting like crazy stress on the jeep.

robx251

Caught the Bug
I would think as long add you use your head, don't do Anything to crazy you should be fine. I have used my midsize Gmc canyon to pull out a loaded moving box truck stuck a lawn up to the axle.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

crowrb29

That's what I figured. Pulled out a big ol 4 door Chevy 1500 today and it made me sort of start to wonder.

LadyJeeper

Well, we didn't pull it our with a JKU, but with a JK! Two, actually. My husband tried to pull him out but just didn't have enough weight and was sliding around. Hooked up two winches and and it worked like a charm (although I don't recommend using this technique!)

Image3_zps96007523.jpg
Image2_zps727613e4.jpg
Image5_zpsa44f417e.jpg

Then he got it stuck again!!!
Image1_zps2f9ab3f1.jpg

Attachments

• Image4_zps104c0fc5.jpg
    Image4_zps104c0fc5.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 115

Millerj87

Well, we didn't pull it our with a JKU, but with a JK! Two, actually. My husband tried to pull him out but just didn't have enough weight and was sliding around. Hooked up two winches and and it worked like a charm (although I don't recommend using this technique!)

View attachment 44836
View attachment 44834
View attachment 44837

Then he got it stuck again!!!
View attachment 44838

I'd have told him first times on the house next time is $100 per winch :) or take it home so you'll stop gettin stuck

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Top Bottom