Wudd Up to WOL

Torqt JK

Brand new to this forum. Wanted to say hello. Heres my rig:
securedownload.jpg
I would appreciate some advise, I am about to lift my jeep; thinking Rock Krawler 3.5 flex system with King 2.5 w/resevouir shocks. Anyone know if that set up works together?
I was also considering EVO Enforcer with King but it seems I get more bang for my buck with RK.
Im gonna run 35's, and install JE Reel 1310 Driveshaft. I think with the EVO Enforcer lift I would need a drag link flip kit and not with the RK, atleast until I upgrade. I would love any feedback or advice.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

welcome to wayalife!! we're glad to have you here :thumb:

I would appreciate some advise, I am about to lift my jeep; thinking Rock Krawler 3.5 flex system with King 2.5 w/resevouir shocks. Anyone know if that set up works together?
I was also considering EVO Enforcer with King but it seems I get more bang for my buck with RK.
Im gonna run 35's, and install JE Reel 1310 Driveshaft. I think with the EVO Enforcer lift I would need a drag link flip kit and not with the RK, atleast until I upgrade. I would love any feedback or advice.

if you go the RK direction, i might recommend that you run whatever shocks they offer as they will most likely be tuned for the coil they run. at least, i know for a fact that evo tunes their king 2.5 shocks to their plush ride coils and that is the reason why they, together offer such a nice ride. also, while the evo drag link flip kit is an additional cost, it is still something that i would recommend for any 3" or taller kit as the track bar relocation bracket is really designed well.

nacho

welcome to WOL, I run a rock krawler setup, but, I have an evo draglink flip kit, evo springs, fox shocks, and teraflex speed bumps.

Prime8

nacho said:
welcome to WOL, I run a rock krawler setup, but, I have an evo draglink flip kit, evo springs, fox shocks, and teraflex speed bumps.

I've got RK with fox shocks and EVO drag link flip as well. I like it. No complaints. I WILL be going with the EVO Double D on the 2013 Rubicon I hope to get in October though. From reading LOTS of threads here and elsewhere, you can't go wrong with Rock Krawler, Teraflex, or EVO. EVO might be slightly ahead of the pack though. Depends on what you want from your rig. If you only do light wheeling every once in a while and the TF or RK are cheaper than the EVO, you might want to consider them instead to save some money for other necessities like front driveshaft, axle reinforcement, gears, wheels, tires, bumpers, sliders, skids, lockers, winch and the list goes on and on and on...

RedRockIt

Prime8 said:
I've got RK with fox shocks and EVO drag link flip as well. I like it. No complaints. I WILL be going with the EVO Double D on the 2013 Rubicon I hope to get in October though. From reading LOTS of threads here and elsewhere, you can't go wrong with Rock Krawler, Teraflex, or EVO. EVO might be slightly ahead of the pack though. Depends on what you want from your rig. If you only do light wheeling every once in a while and the TF or RK are cheaper than the EVO, you might want to consider them instead to save some money for other necessities like front driveshaft, axle reinforcement, gears, wheels, tires, bumpers, sliders, skids, lockers, winch and the list goes on and on and on...

IMHO you usually get what you pay for and I can only assume ( I have not run all 3 lifts) that this applies in this case as well.

That being said, having read ALOT of info on EVO lifts, they really are built to handle very well on the street or highway as well as Offroad. So maybe wanting something for "light wheeling" should not mean to DQ the EVO lift.

Perhaps someone with more personal experience can add more info....

Prime8

RedRockIt said:
IMHO you usually get what you pay for and I can only assume ( I have not run all 3 lifts) that this applies in this case as well.

That being said, having read ALOT of info on EVO lifts, they really are built to handle very well on the street or highway as well as Offroad. So maybe wanting something for "light wheeling" should not mean to DQ the EVO lift.

Perhaps someone with more personal experience can add more info....

Haha, I certainly wasn't DQ-ing the EVO lift. Just saying that for light wheeling, he might not need the added benefits and added cost of the EVO lift. He wouldn't be disappointed with it, from what I've heard, but I also don't think he'd be disappointed with TF or RK either, and they tend to be cheaper. It's his money, he can do whatever he likes. I'd love a Double Throwdown setup, but I know that for me, I wouldn't use it enough to justify the cost. That's all I'm saying.

kaptkrappy

Welcome to the madness. :standing wave:
I know of a young man, JKLandon (on this forum) that would love to have your take off springs and shocks, Maybe give him a shout.
Good luck with your build.

Top Bottom