bump stops

Napalm90

I searched around for another topic on this but could not find it. I have a RK 3.5 lift with 37's going to be installed soon and I kind of forgot to order bump stops. I am unsure if I should get 2" or 3" bumps stops. Thanks.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I searched around for another topic on this but could not find it. I have a RK 3.5 lift with 37's going to be installed soon and I kind of forgot to order bump stops. I am unsure if I should get 2" or 3" bumps stops. Thanks.

3". i think eddie has said it before and i believe it is in the newbie section that you should get bump stops close to the hight of your lift

edit - from the newbie section

"Q: What size bump stop extensions should I install with my lift?
A: Typically, you'll want bump stop extensions that are approximately as tall as the lift you just installed on your Jeep. In other words, if you lift your jeep 2", you'll want bump stop extensions that are about 2" tall. Now, I do say 'typically' as this is just a guide to follow and not necessarily a rule. Depending on the actual height of the coil, thickness of the wire used and the amount of winds it has, the rules can change."

Napalm90

3". i think eddie has said it before and i believe it is in the newbie section that you should get bump stops close to the hight of your lift

edit - from the newbie section

"Q: What size bump stop extensions should I install with my lift?
A: Typically, you'll want bump stop extensions that are approximately as tall as the lift you just installed on your Jeep. In other words, if you lift your jeep 2", you'll want bump stop extensions that are about 2" tall. Now, I do say 'typically' as this is just a guide to follow and not necessarily a rule. Depending on the actual height of the coil, thickness of the wire used and the amount of winds it has, the rules can change."

You are always quick to respond. Thank you.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Top Bottom