in need of help

drodondi

in need of help
i purchased a 2013 wrangler sport in dozer color this past january it only has 9 miles on it . i installed a 4:10 rear end in it so far. my problem is i am going to add aftermarket bumpers on it with a rough country winch.should i go with a 1.5 lift kit or leveling kit.
thankyou
dave

I have a 2.5 inch Pro-Comp BB and when I put my front LOD bumper on I lost about a 1/4 inch and will loose a little more when I put the winch on.

Not sure if that helps any.

R/
Will

jkrossi

yes it does help how are you going to level it out?

You can throw some heavier 2.5 coils up front and it will hold up better to the weight. I had a teraflex BB and ended up putting RK 2.5 coils and they held the wieght of my winch and pumper really well. Plus I got a much beter ride. So that being said I think lift coils will hold the weight better than the stock coils.

I have the 2.5 BB coil spacers if you want to go that rought. I also have the shock extensions. Let me now it you want them.

Last edited:

drodondi

You can throw some heavier 2.5 coils up front and it will hold up better to the weight. I had a teraflex BB and ended up putting RK 2.5 coils and they held the wieght of my winch and pumper really well. Plus I got a much beter ride. So that being said I think lift coils will hold the weight better than the stock coils.

I have the 2.5 BB coil spacers if you want to go that rought. I also have the shock extensions. Let me now it you want them.

thanks i think i'll go with the heavier springs

Top Bottom