2012 Jeep Rubicon Lift

Pilgrim55

I need to lift my jeep I want to put 35in tires on it in time how much should i lift the jeep and what lift kit should i buy and if i but a lift kit should i upgrade the shocks I can not afford to add long arms at this time an suggestions? Thanks for any help you can give me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
first off, welcome to wayalife!!

to answer your question, you really want to be running about 3" of lift to clear 35's and after all the lifts that i've run over the last 5 years, i would have to recommend the evo mfg enforcer kit. gives you what you need and gives you an excellent ride and performance. the member MTG is running it now and can tell you all about it :yup:

Prime8

I'd love to throw my 2 cents at you, but Eddie and MTG already have it covered! They pretty much told you all you need to know. If cost is an issue for you with the EVO kit, check out Rock Krawler and Teraflex too. Their kits won't be quite as good as the reviews I've heard about EVO, but they will be cheaper. Just depends on what you want your lift for, I guess. EVO will give you the most bang for your buck and the best performance out of the three. When I get my '13 JKUR in October, ill be putting either the Rubicat suspension or the Double D long arm kit on mine, both made by EVO. My '10 JKU Sport now has the Rock Krawler Flex lift on it, and for about a grand, I've been pretty happy with it. Just want something better for my new Rubi!

Top Bottom