3" Pro Comp

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
3" is quite a tall budget boost. While it'll work fine, there's a lot of components missing from it and ones that you would want with that much lift, especially if you have a 2012 or newer JK. I might look into a 2.5" kit that comes more complete.

Mexican_Guard

Alright thanks. I was leaving towards the 2.5 but when I went to a jeep dealership they had the 3" spacers on a jk and it looked amazing. And I have A 2013 jk 2 door. So 2.5 it is.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Alright thanks. I was leaving towards the 2.5 but when I went to a jeep dealership they had the 3" spacers on a jk and it looked amazing. And I have A 2013 jk 2 door. So 2.5 it is.

Just because something "looks" good doesn't mean that it IS good.

I have this on my JK and regret getting it. If you can save for something a little better. The ride is decent but stiff. I did not know when I had it done. Had I known at the time I would have put the extra money and purchased a the Enforcer. Now I am going to replace the Pro-Comp 2.5 BB with the EVO DD which I am hoping to get when I return from deployment and SWMBO authorizes it.

ORE has the Plush Ride 3" springs for $379 and if you put Bilstien 5100's with them I feel you would have a better ride from the research I have found.

R/
Will
:twocents:

Top Bottom