Rubicon Trip Oct.19-20,2013

I am in! Friday night wheeling to Spider?
:beer::beer:

Be careful on spider lake. The lake is private property, and as soon as you leave the trail it's posted private. The owner lives about 1,000 feet from that spot and only allows people that have permission to stay there. He is a nice guy, he is just tired of how people mistreated his property.

familytime2

Be careful on spider lake. The lake is private property, and as soon as you leave the trail it's posted private. The owner lives about 1,000 feet from that spot and only allows people that have permission to stay there. He is a nice guy, he is just tired of how people mistreated his property.
I agree,it's a beautiful place to stop but to camp not this time

Like I said I'm running it the 5th and 6th but I'll be down to go with you guys also. Only way I wouldn't is if I have a bad breakdown when I go the first time

Webe

I maybe down for this. I'm not sure I will have my lockers in by then though so not sure if its a good idea to go until then.:rock:

familytime2

I maybe down for this. I'm not sure I will have my lockers in by then though so not sure if its a good idea to go until then.:rock:

You're good to go.Mostly i leave my lockers off.We've taken a few rigs with open diff's before

Webe

It doesn't matter to me. Just wondering about snow conditions as a thought the later we make it.

familytime2

It doesn't matter to me. Just wondering about snow conditions as a thought the later we make it.
We be happy to get some rain first.Oct.19,20,21The plan is leaving on Saturday afternoon get to Loon Lake and travel to Buck Island,some night travel.Camp over then move to Dirty Dozen camp ground and depart from trail on Monday.

Webe

How we looking for doing the run? We got about a foot of snow here in the mountains. I'm excited but just a little worried about getting dumped on with snow.

Just to let everyone know myself, my wife and a buddy will be on the trail 17-20 (late evening on 17th) if anyone wants to meet up.

Webe

Do we have a set time/date for this. My jeep will be ready by the 15th to start to head that way. Are we meeting on the 19th and time & place?

Top Bottom