KevinL's Build(Stage one)

KevinL

Hi guys:D So I finally got time to post my first build thread, just want to say a big thanks to ORE, you guys did a wonderful job on the JK, and special thanks to Eddie&SIOUX:beer: thank you guys for taken your time to help me out with all those questions. After build up her JK, I really started to think if I should build up my FJ or sell my FJ to get a JK too :)doh: tough one)This is pretty much the build for stage one, except need to install some light bars on it, don't know when the stage 2 will be...but I will keep post it :beer:

222 (2).jpg

444 (1).jpg

222 (1).jpg

444 (2).jpg

666 (2).jpg

777.jpg

And here is our Corgi, and his name is HoHo. (We got him during Christmas time in 2009, so thats how he got the name:))
666 (1).jpg
Begin offroad:rock:
999.jpg
After offroad:cheesy:
1000.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Looks like the front has the triple bypass shocks and regular coilovers. The rear doesn't appear to have the EVO lever but I can't tell on my phone if it has the bolt on coilovers or King piggyback shocks.

JK12

Looks like the front has the triple bypass shocks and regular coilovers. The rear doesn't appear to have the EVO lever but I can't tell on my phone if it has the bolt on coilovers or King piggyback shocks.

On my phone it looks like bolt on coilovers in the rear

KevinL

Looks great. Did you go with the Double Throw Down or the bolt on coilovers?

On my phone it looks like bolt on coilovers in the rear

Yes....DTD in the front, and bolt on coilovers in the rear.....

KevinL

KevinL

So finally had everything installed two weeks ago...Thanks to ORE, I love my JK more than ever now..
Got chance to test out the new stuff, love it!:thumb:
444.jpg
555.jpg
222.jpg
111.jpg
IMG_0392.JPG
IMG_0393.JPG
IMG_0394.JPG
IMG_0395.JPG
333.jpg

Top Bottom