Two Jeep Family

JT2012Jk

Well guys, been posting pretty regularly the last couple months about the wife's JKU and all the fun we have been having with it. I made the plunge, sold the truck last week and picked up my very own JKU today. Got a 2010 Gray (I call it graphite) JKUS. She is stock as can be right now but I will slowly build her up to be what I want. I'll keep you all up to date and consider this the first post of an eventual build thread. Introducing the newest member of the family

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377246862.819446.jpg

Don't Tread On Me!!!

UndeadJeeper

That's a great color! My wife and I both bought Jeeps on the same day. She ended up with a Grand Cherokee and I got the JKUR :)

Woody3

Congrats on two jeeps. It sure would be nice to keep my TJ and also get a JK. Someday..... For now I'll just look forward to the day. :D

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

dreinecke

2 Jeeps

Congrats! I love that color!

We did the same thing and both have one now. Can't go wrong!

Here they were stock:

Garage.jpg

Mine now:

northlondonmine1.jpg

mejeep.jpg

ORD JK

That's awesome. We're a2 jeep family as well. Bought 2 in the same month, get compass and my jk Sahara. We're talking about getting her a jku. Hopefully some time soon.

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S

Sent via Africian swallow

JT2012Jk

Thanks

Thanks folks. We are really excited to get the second one. Now each will go there own unique direction. She has hers to make her own and Ill have mine. Im curious as to how different they will end up. Good times ahead

JT

JT2012Jk

Well I busted out the tool this morning and a few things to the Jeep. Cut off the front bumper to make a stubby, chopped out the rear fenders and our on my new JKS quick disconnects. Oh yeah, and i took off the stupid nerf bars that came with it. Next weekend I'll be finishing the front fenders and finish installing the cb radio.

JT

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377641168.133048.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377641187.336390.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377641201.265445.jpg

Don't Tread On Me!!!

JT2012Jk

Did that in a hurry and there are a few autocorrects that don't make sense....but you get the picture. ;)

JT

Don't Tread On Me!!!

Top Bottom