Trail Bathrooms

Rccrwlr

This is a transfer from another thread but the topic is general to all trail adventures. What to do when a bathroom is needed on the trail?! What do you carry in your rig? How to accommodate the ladies?

1979 Jeep CJ5 - rccrwlr
2008 Jeep JKUR - pheartmtngot

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This is a transfer from another thread but the topic is general to all trail adventures. What to do when a bathroom is needed on the trail?! What do you carry in your rig? How to accommodate the ladies?

1979 Jeep CJ5 - rccrwlr

Bring wag bags, take a dump before I leave the house on day trips, obviously carry TP and don't have a lady to accommodate. :thumb:

mrmet1983

Bring wag bags, take a dump before I leave the house on day trips, obviously carry TP and don't have a lady to accommodate. :thumb:

If u take a dump please put it back lol and the tailgate handle works great for holding while u squat behind ur jeep lol not that I've done that before :)

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

DELIVERANCE

Love that Bumper Dumper. That's the shit right there!

Anyone see any specs on the website? Maybe I missed them. I weigh 280. Sure would hate to break one off (so to speak ):)

Told the Mrs. To hang it out the window :D ( all the while thinking Jeff foxworthy's song "Big 'ol moon I see ya shinin' "):eek:

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeep du Boy

When nature calls you need to know where the local pool is, you can drop the kids off there.

Or stop by a bakery and pinch a loaf.....

But always bring your own TP and wipes.

'11 Mango Tango Unlimited.
American by Birth, Veteran so my family lives free.

dahreno

Banned
We carry a portable toilet . It looks like a fold out tv tray but it's the height of a regular toilet . It has bags that hang on the bottom .They have considered closing the Rubicon many times because people take a dump in the dirt then cover it .It just washes away into the water when it rains and destroys the streams and lakes.Sure , one persons dump won't hurt anything but , do you know haw many people go through the Rubicon every year ? When they say "haul out what you haul in " , they mean everything !

Rccrwlr

We carry a portable toilet . It looks like a fold out tv tray but it's the height of a regular toilet . It has bags that hang on the bottom .They have considered closing the Rubicon many times because people take a dump in the dirt then cover it .It just washes away into the water when it rains and destroys the streams and lakes.Sure , one persons dump won't hurt anything but , do you know haw many people go through the Rubicon every year ? When they say "haul out what you haul in " , they mean everything !

This was the reason for my question. I have been watching the Rubicon posts that Wayalife just did with 22 rigs. That is way to many for a single seater porta toilet in the morning. Not sure my wife would go if that was all that was avail. I want her and my daughter to be comfortable and the facility is a big concern. How do I provide privacy for her and my daughter in the middle of the trail? I have looked at the wag bag site and they have a privacy tent and it seems easy enough, does anyone have a better idea? This is all in addition to the spare parts etc that I need just to get the jeep through the trail.

1979 Jeep CJ5 - rccrwlr

WhiteDynamite

i just have the "luggable loo" and some double doodie bags. It's basically a 5 gallon bucket with a seat, slap a bag under the seat and your ready to go.

GCM 2

I only run trails that provide pay toilets.......

Attachments

• image-3248776956.jpg
    image-3248776956.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 167
  • image-2059582800.jpg
    image-2059582800.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 167
Top Bottom