Rear tire balance.

tkkim

I posted about squeak sound of rear right side tire..

And today my friend fallow me from behind of me and told me my rear right side tire moved little horizontally while driving...

And i installed spider trax wheel spacer

Any reason for this?

I posted about squeak sound of rear right side tire..

And today my friend fallow me from behind of me and told me my rear right side tire moved little horizontally while driving...

And i installed spider trax wheel spacer

Any reason for this?

I no you did but you checked to see if they were tight right. I run the same spacers and they are great

Tranquillity

I think it's a matter of perspective, it would mostly be the movement of your axle that gave that impression to your pal. I'd check out the spacers anyway, it can't hurt.

tkkim

I no you did but you checked to see if they were tight right. I run the same spacers and they are great

Yea already i checked 2k mi ago...

I'll tomorrow.. I known it'll be not.. But worry about bend axel..

I'm running 34" tire at 2012 jku.

jeeeep

Hooked
unless you did some really hard wheeling - i'd be surprised if you had a bent axle.
you may have a loose spacer but most likely a bad wheel bearing

tkkim

unless you did some really hard wheeling - i'd be surprised if you had a bent axle.
you may have a loose spacer but most likely a bad wheel bearing

I don't do hard core wheeling..

So bad wheel bearing means axel problem? Or wheel and tire balance problem?

LittleD-Tj

I am having the same problem. Not a bad wobble but noticeable if ur looking and I can't find a single problem wrong. I've tore down everything looking and even thought I had a bent rim but no. I'm thinking it might be a little imperfection in the spacer.

Top Bottom