Post your best mpg

RUMMY

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377554087.407678.jpg this was my average MPG coming back from OC Maryland and I did stop a few times and hit traffic . I was highly impressed ! Rolling 285-70-17 tires , auto trans ,4.10 gears hardtop on (unfortunately) .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holeshot

Banned
I don't have a picture, but when mine was stock I did 23,5 mpg a couple times cruising at 60 :thumb:

2012 2 dr, 3,73 and 6 speed trans.

RodCyn

27mpg, downhill from Big Bear to Los Angeles :bleh:,

but most recently, 18.1 round trip, Los Angeles to Placerville, CA (37's, 5.13's, Auto) :thumb: It did help that I was keeping my speed around 60mph, while following others who were trailering their Jeeps.

BBrown626

I get 35 in my Corolla and don't care so much what I get in my Jeep. If you are really concerned about MPG then I am sorry to have to inform you that you bought the wrong vehicle :eek:

Last edited:

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377568093.094804.jpg
This is about a 6 week average 2008 auto 2 door I think it has 373 gears. 255 tires no lift.

Sent from JK front seat OIIIIIIO

Md_rubi

This is my best. Running 40"tires w5.38 gears doing 80-90 mph

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1377569185775.jpg
    1377569185775.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 96

RUMMY

I didn't buy my jeep for gas mileage but when you are like me and do a good many road trips every year it helps having a set up that maximizes mpg so that helps add lil extra in my wallet . Like more beer money for when I get where I'm going and any cool jeep gadgets I may find along the way .

BBrown626

I didn't buy my jeep for gas mileage but when you are like me and do a good many road trips every year it helps having a set up that maximizes mpg so that helps add lil extra in my wallet . Like more beer money for when I get where I'm going and any cool jeep gadgets I may find along the way .

I'll take all the upgrade money I can get. Bring back the $2 gas and that will make a huge difference.

RUMMY

There is probably a better chance Obuma will raise it 2 more dollars !

Hollowpoint515

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377607475.852458.jpg

This is my average with 35's & 3.73's, volant power core, and a bullydog programmer. I've got a 20 min drive to and from work on the highway everyday and I've got about a 10 min drive if I've got to run any errands

Top Bottom