Dynobeads: even tire wear

JK's JK

Banned
**Edit**

Dynabeads......Misspelled the title.

Hi Guys,

Have you guys heard of Dynabeads? The company that I work for uses this item on all there vehicles and I'm thinking of using them in my 37" tires to. You've heard of them or used them?

Here is the website.

http://www.innovativebalancing.com/index.php

Last edited:

JK's JK

Banned
In all seriousness, I've had friends try them and it made no difference.

LOL.....No worries. But I'm serious they use it in all there vehicles from what I understand. I guess having thousands of vehicles I'm sure they have some results but I'm on the wall.

Last edited:

David1tontj

I've got like 10oz of air soft bbs in each of my tires. They re balance every time you take off. Had them for about two years now and so far so good. There I a chart you can find online to see how much you use. It is one of the easiest was to correct problem tires. I tried it in my wife's car first and it works great. No vibrations at ANY speed. She does not like them however because at about 10-13mph when they are starting to "curl over" they bounce off the rims and are actually quite loud. Perfect speed for parking lots and we get some funny looks! Overall, I will continue to use them in my rig because of the big tires that are always getting smashed around and bent, but will lose them in hers with the next set of tires. Ps. Her tires are wearing perfectly. Not snake oil, just physics. Hope this helps with your choice.

2005 Tj, BDS long arm, d60hp front, 10.25 rear, 513s and lockers, f&r winches, 39.5" Iroks

David1tontj

In all seriousness, I've had friends try them and it made no difference.

The beads, no matter what brand, won't do anything, and can even make things worse if you do not have enough weight in each tire. My good friend with 47" swampers couldn't find anyone who could balance them, so he tried the air soft bbs and now he is smooth sailing! Just my two cents. Here's a pic of his rig on 47's ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377575275.234167.jpg . And mine on 40s ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377575335.757207.jpg . Both of us are firm believers!

2005 Tj, BDS long arm, d60hp front, 10.25 rear, 513s and lockers, f&r winches, 39.5" Iroks

JK's JK

Banned
The beads, no matter what brand, won't do anything, and can even make things worse if you do not have enough weight in each tire. My good friend with 47" swampers couldn't find anyone who could balance them, so he tried the air soft bbs and now he is smooth sailing! Just my two cents. Here's a pic of his rig on 47's View attachment 46394 . And mine on 40s View attachment 46395 . Both of us are firm believers!

So you'd say stick with the chart if you plan on getting the beads?

David1tontj

I took what was recommended and added a couple extra ounces! And also remember the noise issue, especially if it is your dd. it is pretty annoying in the summer with the windows down or the top off.

JK's JK

Banned
Looks like they sell 20 ounce bags for $50 and need two of them, $100. Would only add 2.5lbs total. I'm sure spending $100 is well worth it having the tires last longer if you run your tires on the road. I have seen my friend's 37" tires with a crap load of weights on one side.

David1tontj

That is a lot more than the air soft bbs I put in mine. I'm with the others in that you probably won't need them, but if you have balancing problems, then you can always add them later. Those just seem a little overpriced

B-rab

I really wanna hear those 47's with airsoft bb's in them lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE! B-l2ab!

miguel250r

That's funny that this just came up on the wayalife forum I was doing research on swampers today tossing that idea around and one of the forums brought the air soft BBS up and they swear on it

jeepin on a budget

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I have airsoft heavy pellets in my fronts which dont seem to do anything, but then I still havnt gotten my toe in spec yet. 12oz per tire.It does sound funny tho still while stopping.

David1tontj

Funniest thing how the guys who have used them like them..... :) And I also saved like 60 bucks by not having my tires balanced. To each his own I guess.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Funniest thing how the guys who have used them like them..... :) And I also saved like 60 bucks by not having my tires balanced. To each his own I guess.

Yet not surprising when you consider that often people are very reluctant to admit they were wrong after spending their money on something. I'm not suggesting that's the case here, but you see it all the time...not only on jeep parts but in many areas in life (e.g. stock market investors). :thumb:

Top Bottom