Missing parts from PSC?

Atch

I received my PSC SK-260 hydro assist today and I'm missing parts and I believe I have a wrong part too. Has anyone else ever had issues with PSC? If so how is their customer service? I called but they had already left for the evening. Oh and yes I did look at the packing slip, I have all of the parts they list on their list but it was a very generic list which didn't include the hardware kits.

Atch

Another question I have is what fluid is everyone using with their hydro assist? The instructions make it clear to NOT use ATF but use power steering fluid. I've seen people that are running ATF in their PSC kits, also the factory lines that are reused will be contaminated since ATF will still be in them from the stock setup.

JeepFan

Hooked
I received my PSC SK-260 hydro assist today and I'm missing parts and I believe I have a wrong part too. Has anyone else ever had issues with PSC? If so how is their customer service? I called but they had already left for the evening. Oh and yes I did look at the packing slip, I have all of the parts they list on their list but it was a very generic list which didn't include the hardware kits.

Sorry to hear about the problem. I have had a few contacts with PSC support and they were great. :thumb: I'm sure they'll take care of the missing parts issue. Post some pics after you get the install done. I'm sure you're going to love your new steering system.

JeepFan

Hooked
Another question I have is what fluid is everyone using with their hydro assist? The instructions make it clear to NOT use ATF but use power steering fluid. I've seen people that are running ATF in their PSC kits, also the factory lines that are reused will be contaminated since ATF will still be in them from the stock setup.

Royal Purple is the recommended PS/Fluid for the PSC system. You can get a good price on amazon for a case of Royal Purple.

Top Bottom