Hello from Green WI

Hi all. I just bought a 13 2 dr Commo Green J/K auto Freedom Edition and its just shy of stock. My first Jeep was an 85 Cherokee Chief. Little 4 banger that was fun but met an untimely demise when I was rear ended while I had a trailer on it. No injuries to me but the frame and hitch were looking south. I am learning much by the day and do more reading than writing however the eyes are getting old and some info makes my head spin. This is a neat site and I have been looking around here a few weeks. I particularly enjoy the video section. It gives me something to shoot for. I have some wheeling within an hour of where I live but no rocks like I see in those videos. I still have many questions and hope to learn more from all of you and pay it back in the future.
BTW just because I am from Green Bay, I am not a Packers fan. I am originally from Chicago, don't hold it against me!

Attachments

• Jeep 8-3-13 002.JPG
    Jeep 8-3-13 002.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

DanMojo82

I'm sorry your a Packers fan but Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

Packers are one of the best teams around, just a little weak in some areas. So bite me. :bleh::beer:

Welcome to Wayalife. At least you're up where the woods aren't too far of a drive. :thumb:

Top Bottom