Heading to Montana to buy a Rubi... from MS

Pentacleus

All -

I've lurked here for a long time and wanted to announce, that while I have in the past owned Cherokees, I will be flying up to Montana to pick up a new Rubicon and drive it back to Mississippi (the looooong way home).

- Glacier National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Tetons National Park
- SW Idaho
- Salt Lake City
- Moab
- Arches National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Telluride
- Sante Fe
- Memphis TN (home)

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info and inspiration from watching the forums and the countless WayALife youtube vids. A lot of hours that I'll never get back. ;) Also I should say thanks to all my buddies with JK's that have let me work on them. These guys have certainly waived their sparkly JK's under my nose, over and over and over.

Josh

KPM171

Awesome! What a great way for you and the Jeep to get to know one another. Welcome to WAL! :standing wave:

You should show up with a WAL windshield decal in hand to christen the new Jeep at the dealership. :D

ps: Take some pix and post 'em along your trip.

Pentacleus

Thank you all

Regarding:

You should show up with a WAL windshield decal in hand to christen the new Jeep at the dealership. :D

You're right, that would be cool. But since I leave in only 2 days I don't have time to order a sticker. If anyone has an extra or if they are sold anywhere along the way, I'd happily re-emburse (sp?) I do plan to have stickers from many national parks on the back of the jeep by the time I get home.

Thanks guys

Army_Vet

Banned
Thank you all

Regarding:

You're right, that would be cool. But since I leave in only 2 days I don't have time to order a sticker. If anyone has an extra or if they are sold anywhere along the way, I'd happily re-emburse (sp?) I do plan to have stickers from many national parks on the back of the jeep by the time I get home.

Thanks guys

There has got to be a forum member along your route that has a sticker! post up a new thread to ask!!!

Webe

That's my neck of the woods. I'm out of country though otherwise I could take you on some good trails around Glacier Park.

Top Bottom