2 door roof racks?

sean.ellis

I have the Thule spare me ski rack, which mounts to the spare tire on the back and I can get a couple pairs of skis on it, but it won't fit on now that i have upgraded to 35's. Ideally I would like to get a roof rack system, and I know Thule offers the rain gutter mount ones, and they say it can mount to a two door roof, but i've only seen pics of it on 4 doors... anybody mounted roof racks to the hard top without having a cage like a gobi rack type of thing? Any info would be greatly appreciated! And I dont wan't to use a hitch carrier if I dont have too, I hate having my skis behind my jeep they get so dirty and rusts the edges on long trips, even if they're in bags...

seanb123

I'm not sure if your looking for a ski rack or the rack more but I have the Thule jersey turnpike I think and added the Thule ski rack. This system carries 4 snowboards or I think 6 skis and this comes from the hitch and won't interfere with 35s

JK's JK

Banned
Not answering your question but I've always been told never put a roof rack on since it would make it top heavy. Of course that's applies to wheeling I'm sure.

Top Bottom