Hello from Orange County, CA

JeepJKpwr

Hello,

My name is Ryan. I purchased my 09 Rubi a year ago. It was completely stock except for the TF lift. I'm in the process of upgrading to an RK XFactorMid Arm 3.5" system.

Exterior: Smittybilt XRC front bumper with a Mile Marker winch, Smittybilt XRC fender flares, Smittybilt SRC rock guards, Rigid Industries Dually lights, ACE Engineering license plate mount, EVO frame mount D rings and ATX wheels with 35" MTR's.

Engine mods: Superchips Flashpaq tuner, K&N intake, Flowmaster muffler and Optima yellowtop battery.

Interior: Stock for now but plan on installing a full rollcage and bucket seats with 5 point harnesses.

On a side note, I have had several modified (mild to extreme) off road vehicles in the past from a Toyota Tacoma Prerunner and a 77 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 to a Chevy Silverado 2wd prerunner, a Chevy HD chase truck and a Chevy Tahoe Z71. Nothing compares to a Jeeps articulation IMO.

Looking forward to seeing all of you off road enthusiasts as well as hardcore rock crawlers out on the trail.

JeepJKpwr

I'm really bad about taking pics. I enjoy using my gopro way too much! I will post some pics of my JK asap, unfortunately I can't upload at work. The IT staff have nothing better to do than to web wash me.

Top Bottom