Santa Fe Resommendations

rlew0083

Going to be staying in Santa Fe over night this summer on my way to Telluride, CO. GIve me some good recommendations on places to eat in Santa Fe.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Going to be staying in Santa Fe over night this summer on my way to Telluride, CO. GIve me some good recommendations on places to eat in Santa Fe.

Ok, I have a few suggestions for you. Try red chile enchiladas at Tomasita's, located in Railyard district, excellent food and decent price. The Shed also has great new mexican food but on the pricier side. Also, the Cowgirl has a fun atmosphere, decent food and good beers on tap if you like beer. For the morning time, try Sage Bakehouse on Cerillos, they have incredibly delicious bread and chocolate croissants that are to die for and good coffee. Now, if you come down to Albuquerque, Cervantes has hands down best red chile Carne Adovada Enchiladas and great margaritas. The atmosphere in the bar portion of restaurant is much fun with crushed red velvet wallpaper and crushed red velvet booths, dimly lit, jukebox, and lots of locals.

Top Bottom