Linkage on 4wd selector

Parker

The plastic bushing on the 4wd selector shattered on me today, just to be clear not the bushing on the transfer case, took the console out and did a temp fix with zip ties to get it into 2wd, I know this is a common problem, just wondering if anyone know if this is covered under warranty and if not how much does the bushing cost, and if there is a better fix. Thanks for the help. :thinking:

jeeeep

Hooked
The plastic bushing on the 4wd selector shattered on me today, just to be clear not the bushing on the transfer case, took the console out and did a temp fix with zip ties to get it into 2wd, I know this is a common problem, just wondering if anyone know if this is covered under warranty and if not how much does the bushing cost, and if there is a better fix. Thanks for the help. :thinking:

it's not covered under warranty - the bushing itself is not very much about .35 if I recall - get a couple of extra...
Advanced Adapters makes an upgrade you can get it here:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12521_8002_07.htm

Parker

thanks for the help, kinda figured it wasn't covered, I will check out the upgrade.:beer::beer:

SDG

Caught the Bug
I remember reading a thread on this maybe 6 months ago, and someone had a pretty good fix that was not a replacement bushing that was supposed to be a "permanent" fix if i recall correctly. I will see if I can find the thread and update this with a link.

Top Bottom