Shopping a Warn

Tranquillity

Well choosing a winch never been harder. There are so many model and sub model to choose from I guess I now understand the wife when she's at the mall.

So, looked over the zeon 10, looks neat. I'd have gone with the powerplant but for half it's cost I have that zeon and will only dig half an hole in my pocket. Locker will take care of the rest lol.

So any thoughts about this model ? Would a cheaper VR10k be as good as the zeon ?

I have a jku

:beer:

NHAkita

In fact the Zeon doesn't even fit all Warn bumpers! They post a Great picture of the Zeon on an Elite bumper... Well if you get an A model Elite you're SCREWED, that is what the kind customer service rep at Warn told me when I called to ask why my $1100 Zeon 10S didn't fit in my $750 Elite bumper... End of rant. But if you have access to a machine shop and don't mind cutting up your new Jeep it all works out and I love the set up. Carpe diem...
Paul

Prime8

Got a PowerPlant HD for $1k on Craigslist that looks/works like new. Saved $750 that way. I'd be patient and watch CL.

Got a PowerPlant HD for $1k on Craigslist that looks/works like new. Saved $750 that way. I'd be patient and watch CL.

I agree with Prime8 on this one. Watch CL. I just picked up a PowerPlant HP for $650 on CL. The deals are out there, just got to be patient.

Tranquillity

Thanks, CL might be a good way since Warn are rebuildable if I'm right. So basically having a used or a new doesn't really matters.

Top Bottom