Factory fenders (cut)

newtdog

As the title states. I'm looking for some factory fenders. I need the front ones and if they're not cut its ok. Also if you have any style flat fender for sale, I might be interested in buying them. I'm in the O.C. (Brea)

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

check craiglist. I found two sets for sale prior to me leaving on deployment. These were in Jacksonville. You might also check with the local dealership to see if they have any which were removed due to an accident where you can just cut off what was damaged. Also might check a collision center.

Skid_Kid

As the title states. I'm looking for some factory fenders. I need the front ones and if they're not cut its ok. Also if you have any style flat fender for sale, I might be interested in buying them. I'm in the O.C. (Brea)

I have front fenders and supports right here in my garage that you can have. They are a little scuffed up. But yours if you want them.

newtdog

Ok cool. I have the rugged ridge flat fenders right now and I messed up the front passenger one in Big Bear this weekend. Let me check to see how much a replacement costs and I'll let you know if I need them for sure.

Top Bottom