Wavin from arizona!

JKLandon

Maybe a little late but I'm glad to have joined the jk crew! Probably the youngest on the forum, 16.. and chose the 2 door jk for my first vehicle because there was no other choice!

Prime8

JKLandon said:
Maybe a little late but I'm glad to have joined the jk crew! Probably the youngest on the forum, 16.. and chose the 2 door jk for my first vehicle because there was no other choice!

Welcome! Why was it your only choice?

Prime8

JKLandon said:
It was my only choice because I couldn't picture myself being happy with any other vehicle!

Fair enough. You made a good choice! Although I heard those Chevy Volts are pretty nice... Haha.

JKLandon

Prime8 said:
Fair enough. You made a good choice! Although I heard those Chevy Volts are pretty nice... Haha.

Yeah but there closer to 50,000 dollars! Haha my parents can't spend that much on my first car!

Prime8

JKLandon said:
Yeah but there closer to 50,000 dollars! Haha my parents can't spend that much on my first car!

Well, you are a very lucky guy. Your parents not only bought you a car, but an unlimited membership into the best club around. Now work your ass off to afford some extras for it! Haha.

Top Bottom