Ace pro bumpers

pathfinder

Is anyone using this company's stuff and if so is it worth looking into.

ace-pro-front-bumper-white.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrikeOut73

I've got both their front and rear bumpers and love them, a little on the heavy side though. you've got to drill your own winch bolt holes so make sure you've got a drill that can go through 1/4 inch steel.

Beyrgut

I have the pro rear w/tire carrier and old style front and no complaints so far. Like most front bumpers you will need to relocate the vacuum pump and either grind off the old studs or remove the old bracket. I think the pro front requires a little more than that actually, but they do have basic install video for that one.

Also, expect the lead time listed on their website and possibly 1-2 weeks more. My gear came as listed but others have taken longer to get their orders. Everytime I inquired via email they were very prompt to reply with expected ship times and answered my winch compatibility and fitment questions.

DSC00934-8x6.jpg
DSC00967-8x6.jpg

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
that rear bumper looks good - how big a tire will that hold and how do you mount extras on it? gas, hi-lift, coolers etc....

pathfinder

My first choice was Lod or evo but for the price may go with ace

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skirmish

I have the old version front and rear and they are very heavy duty 1/4" steel and heavy as mentioned. I had a lot of problems with the original tire carrier but they've replaced it free of charge twice. Once with gussets for strength and the second time it had a completely new design. The new version is much better. No rattles, easy to install and adjust.

The new rear bumper looks sleeker than the old one. Mine gets dragged over a lot of cliffs and shows no damage but I would rather have it tighter to the body.

Their prices are much better than most and the powder coating is top notch. Easy install with the old versions, don't know about the new pro stuff but I didn't need to cut the Jeep at all. Flipped the vac canister upside down, used a couple longer bolts and that was the only mod needed. The rest was bolt on.

RamP

From what I've read the Ace stuff is very well made. I'll be ordering the rock sliders next month. And they have a lifetime no questions asked guarantee on all their products for bending or breakage.

Top Bottom