Rebel Offroad's HID conversion kit

DCR JEEP

I've had Rebel Offroad Hellfire w/LED fogs for almost a year now and haven't had any problems what so ever......couldn't be happier.

Yeah trucklites don't get me wrong are a good product and everything, just I can't see paying 5 bills for that. I like the look of HIDs too. Was that a kit that comes with a 2 bulbs and fog LEDs etc?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Yeah trucklites don't get me wrong are a good product and everything, just I can't see paying 5 bills for that. I like the look of HIDs too. Was that a kit that comes with a 2 bulbs and fog LEDs etc?

Included in every system:
Instructions
HID bulbs (pair)
Ballasts (pair)
Wiring Harnesses (pair)
Zip Ties

Ballast Info:
Slimline Series
Weatherproof Connectors
Digital
12 volts
35 watts
23,000volts

The ballasts are aluminum not hard plastic

The LED fogs came with a combo deal they had going at the time........those were two (2) bulbs that were plug and play.......both the headlights and fogs fit perfect with my Rigid D2's as far as pure white in color.

Last edited:

DCR JEEP

Included in every system:
Instructions
HID bulbs (pair)
Ballasts (pair)
Wiring Harnesses (pair)
Zip Ties

Ballast Info:
Slimline Series
Weatherproof Connectors
Digital
12 volts
35 watts
23,000volts

The ballasts are aluminum not hard plastic

The LED fogs came with a combo deal they had going at the time........those were two (2) bulbs that were plug and play.......both the headlights and fogs fit perfect with my Rigid D2's as far as pure white in color.

I want to give my lighting a look that goes good with my 50" and d2s as well. Have to check them out

Devallee

Running the Hellfire kit as well and have no complaints. Had an issue when I first got em and rebel couldn't figure it out..they brought out the guy that manufactures the lights then next morning and he fixed em on the spot free of charge. Haven't had an issue since its a great kit for those that don't have the budget for truck lites :thumb:

DCR JEEP

Running the Hellfire kit as well and have no complaints. Had an issue when I first got em and rebel couldn't figure it out..they brought out the guy that manufactures the lights then next morning and he fixed em on the spot free of charge. Haven't had an issue since its a great kit for those that don't have the budget for truck lites :thumb:

Nice to hear! Definetly my next mod!

MurderedJK

I had them and they worked great for about a year. Earlier this year, my passenger bulb went out and upon further inspection, the wiring harness completely melted through. :naw:

Top Bottom