2.5 AEV vs. Teraflex 2.5 w/ Bilstein shocks

Mexican_Guard

Which would you prefer? I know this is an opinion based question but is AEV really worth the $300 difference? Thank you all.

bl17z90

I have the aev kit and i have replaced the rear track bar and the sway bar brackets that they gave me and i had to add a front track bar too.

So my point is i am only using the springs shocks and bump stops at this point......

Last edited:

Aeraun

I do not have a lift yet, but from my research I have concluded that many people don't like how stiff the teraflex rides, however since you are getting the bilstein shocks you improve that and teraflex is overall a good product so spending the extra on the AEV may not really be necessary. Unless I'm completely wrong lol

Ldogg

For 150 more then the price of the aev kit you could get the rock krawler 2.5 flex with Bilsteins, and it includes new front lower control arms, front track bar and front sway bar disconnects. It's 1100 on northridge with the shocks. The kit by itself is 969 without shocks. The later on you can add the rear LCA's and uppers if you want. Their system lets you build on as you can.

bl17z90

For 150 more then the price of the aev kit you could get the rock krawler 2.5 flex with Bilsteins, and it includes new front lower control arms, front track bar and front sway bar disconnects. It's 1100 on northridge with the shocks. The kit by itself is 969 without shocks. The later on you can add the rear LCA's and uppers if you want. Their system lets you build on as you can.

True. Since a bumch of the rk kits use the same adjustable control arms and adjustable track bars all you usually need to replace for an extra inch or inch and a half are springs, even te shocks can be carried over,

Top Bottom