Wheel spacing from arm

JK's JK

Banned
Hi Guys,

Well today I decided to go over to American Tire and order the 37" Nitto Mud Grappler and not wait for someone to buy the 35" tires. Looking at my 35" Toyo tires they are riding very close to my rear arm. I've got 4.5" back spacing on the rim and looks like there is a good 3/4" away from the rear lower arm. Since I'm going from 12.5" to 13.5" and I'm not sure what that actually comes to width wises but I'd assume it's a good 1/2" of tread each side. What you guys think? I've found 4 spidertrax 1.5" spacers used for 125 plus shipping.

DSC01343.JPG DSC01344.JPG DSC01345.JPG DSC01348.JPG DSC01349.JPG

Millerj87

I agree man if you air down you'll destroy those tires eventually

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

mrmet1983

Rough country has spacers for 60 a pair that's 120 for all four when most companies sell just a pair for 120

Sent from my JK

Army_Vet

Banned
Didn't say crappy but I would rather buy spidertrax which are proven and the best. Especially when it comes to my wheels and driving 85 down the freeway.

Well you actually didn't say "crappy" but what did you say? if the opposite of quality is not crappy; then what is it?

Inquiring minds want to know....

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well you actually didn't say "crappy" but what did you say?
Is this rhetorical? It's only a few posts above yours but here it is again. "Quality vs quantity." And technically he did not "say" anything...he wrote. ;)

if the opposite of quality is not crappy; then what is it?
"It?" Meaning singular? There are so many to choose from, how could you only pick one? poor, terrible, atrocious are a few that come to mind. :cheesy:

Inquiring minds want to know....

Satisfied? :idontknow:

Oh and LOL!

JK's JK

Banned
I knew what he meant when he said "Quality vs quantity" but put crappy in my statement. Seems Spidertrax is the leading of wheel spacers but if I was going to go new I was thinking Poison Spyder but then I noticed the lip in the middle ring is different size. I plan on calling a few manufactures on Monday to see what's the difference. I however also noticed the Spidertrax is using a double anodizing process for twice the corrosion resistance.

Army_Vet

Banned
Is this rhetorical? It's only a few posts above yours but here it is again. "Quality vs quantity." And technically he did not "say" anything...he wrote. ;)

"It?" Meaning singular? There are so many to choose from, how could you only pick one? poor, terrible, atrocious are a few that come to mind. :cheesy:

Satisfied? :idontknow:

Oh and LOL!

Well unbeknownst to me, I guess I need a lawyer to post on here? In a forum full of colloquialisms and Asshat emoticons sprinkled liberally with LOL's; I come to find I need a lawyer to speak properly for me; Thanks for setting me straight MTG:thumb:

I'm sure your boy is glad you stepped in to handle this one... Oh! LOL!

Army_Vet

Banned
I knew what he meant when he said "Quality vs quantity" but put crappy in my statement. Seems Spidertrax is the leading of wheel spacers but if I was going to go new I was thinking Poison Spyder but then I noticed the lip in the middle ring is different size. I plan on calling a few manufactures on Monday to see what's the difference. I however also noticed the Spidertrax is using a double anodizing process for twice the corrosion resistance.

I knew what he meant too; but I was just clarifying... I guess I need a lawyer to make sure things are worded properly. Oh YA! LOL!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes Moochie and MTG; get a grip!!!! Its not that serious

LOL! Yeah let me thank Moochie and MTG for speaking for me. While I'm at it ill text Eddie and tell him someone is starting stuff on the forum.

Way to ruin a thread also. :thumb:

Top Bottom