33sx12.5 on stock tailgate

Brankz

I just got my spare and I can't fit it on the tail gate what are my options, any help is welcome!! :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378601025.306841.jpg
Got it for 90 bucks brand new

Army_Vet

Banned
Bungie cords and ratchet straps maybe??? Are you putting it over the stock spare or taking the stocker off?

Maybe put it behind the back seat....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Unbolt 3 lug nuts from factory spare
Drop factory spare from tire carrier
Lift new spare tire off the ground
Struggle getting it to line up with the holes while sweating in the 100 degree heat
Stick the lugs in the holes
Replace factory lug nuts

Make sense?

Brankz

Struggle getting it to line up with the holes while sweating in the 100 degree heat
Replace factory lug nuts

Make sense?

Ahhahahahah. Yea thanks

Atch

Yes you are having problems because of the lack of backspacing with your stock wheels.

Cjacks95

Banned
Replace factory lug nuts

Make sense?

Damn this rocket science stuff 😖

Brankz

Finally :) I got it in.
I had to cut almost half of the bump stops, now I just have to plastic dip my rim and I'm back in the game.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378658996.143733.jpg

bl17z90

Oh you have that other jk rim. Idk what it came on and I only see it every now and then. Kinda cool because its different

Brankz

Oh you have that other jk rim. Idk what it came on and I only see it every now and then. Kinda cool because its different

Yea. i think they look cool, thats why I have not changed them, it's not like the other 16s.

But I'm saving for atxs anyways . Black they look better ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378685703.314849.jpg
That's my spare before I changed lol

Top Bottom