• Bikini with Hard half doors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard Top and full doors

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Soft Top with Hard half Doors

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

graydragon2

I am just looking for some opinions on tops. I have an 85 CJ7 that I got a coouple weeks back. It came with a bikini top and an extra one but no doors. I have a buddy that will sell me his CJ7 hardtop fairly cheap but the Jeep has never had a hardtop on it. The holes for the hardtop have never even been drilled out. Again no doors with that one either. My question is what do yall think. Just use the bikini and get some half doors, get the hardtop and find some doors, or get a soft top and doors. It is a DD but I also have my truck that I drive on days I know its gonna rain.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
How bout just topless with no doors? I don't see anything wrong with that as long as you have a vehicle for rainy days.

FrankenJeeper

If you're determined to get a full top and doors, I got the Replace a Top from Bestop for my CJ5 that came with all new frame, hardware, fabric, windows and doors for around 900. It's been close to 10 years now, so the price has probably gone up some, but Bestop makes a great products. Almost 10 years later, I have no complaints with my top.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom