Nitto Trail Grapplers M/T people I wanna hear from ya

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Who's running them? Do they hold up well for rock crawling? I have a chance to pick up four of them (new) for around $1000. They are 37/12.5/17, looking to replace my BFG KM2 35s which have a lot of chunking and have not worn all that well in my opinion given their reputation.

1BAMFR

Best tire you can buy.....

20130728_143712_zps17c8235e.jpg

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Yeah that is definitely a no brainer! You won't be sorry. I have been running them and they are great on and off road! :beer:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Thanks for responses. I'm really tempted to pick these up even though I won't be running them til I get my prorock next summer. I really want a tire that will have good traction on rocks and wear well. My bfg's have lots of chunking and cupping, traction is pretty good but not stellar. I also noticed that 37" BFGs are over 400 each....

Beyrgut

I have 35s and spent a lot more than that for 5 new ones, great tire and worth the coin I spent. If your worried about tire quality and chunking, don't, if the 1k is the issue look at the normal price for a 37 TG. It's a great deal all around for 1k fro 4 new TGs regardless of size.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks for responses. I'm really tempted to pick these up even though I won't be running them til I get my prorock next summer. I really want a tire that will have good traction on rocks and wear well. My bfg's have lots of chunking and cupping, traction is pretty good but not stellar. I also noticed that 37" BFGs are over 400 each....

Get them and you will be happy you did even if you are waiting till you get your pro rock. It's a great deal that I wouldn't pass up if I were you.

Sent from my iPhone

JAGS

Hooked
Do it no questions. That's four for the price of three.

If you know where I can get me three of them for $1000, please shoot me a PM with your source. :thumb: Even that is a bit lower than two quotes I've gotten thus far. One of which is DT/AT.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you know where I can get me three of them for $1000, please shoot me a PM with your source. :thumb: Even that is a bit lower than two quotes I've gotten thus far. One of which is DT/AT.

They are 346 a piece. So it's right around $1000. Sorry for my math not being exact. :crazyeyes:

kRay.JK

Picked my 315/70R17 up last week for $316ea out the door with lifetime balance/rotate. After researching and geeking out on these tires I'm extremely pleased with how well they ride, how quiet they are on the road, how well they handled the rain storms we had yesterday, and how well they are going to do in the dirt/rocks.

The only cons (and they aren't really cons) are how heavy they are and how much weight it took to balance them. I've heard the standard size tires like 35x12.50 adn 37x12.50 don't need much to balance them, but the metric sizes usually require a lot to balance out right.

noroad

I have found them for 340$ but am trying to talk them into free shipping as they only want 98$ for shipping, but a 1000 for four damn where can i get them lol.

bl17z90

Check discount tire. They are always free shipping and will work with you on price a bit. I ended up paying 1700 for 5 35x12.5x17 trail grapplers with the warrenty. And that was the price shipped

Top Bottom