Flat Fenders

whiteyjfm

A friend of mine have stock take off fenders in Palm Springs that he wants to get rid off if you want to trim those. Let me know and I can get you his info.

Krieger

I just recently cut mine and was fairly surprised on how ridged they remained.
The best part it only cost me about $70.00 bucks total. I bought a dermal tool with cutting discs, and two packs of edge trim from Pep Boys. One pack just wasn't enough.

I posting this same thing up about 2 months ago and 90% of everyone said to just trim the stock fenders and save $600 and spend it on something really needed. It's really easy and doesn't cost anything. Just trim them and if you don't like them then you can buy a new set of flat fenders, so I trimmed mine and love them and spent the $600 on skid plates

Thefuzz

Really would love to trim mine but don't trust my eyeballs to get them straight and equal. A little OCD maybe but wondering if their is a template available anywhere?

Millerj87

Do one front so it's the way you like it play with combos a little then take measurements and replicate on other side

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Millerj87

Really would love to trim mine but don't trust my eyeballs to get them straight and equal. A little OCD maybe but wondering if their is a template available anywhere?

Check out eddies write up on project jk.com

Millerj87

I've really only seen tj's here with flare extenders or none at all? To answer your question I don't know?

X2 on painters tape. And the door edge trim hides the unstraight edges pretty good also cause you will never get it perfectly straight.

Top Bottom