Dream

Millerj87

Does anyone else dream of owning a Willys truck? I've wanted one since I was a kid!

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

JEEPnGEO

I would love to own one too. Saw one in a mag not to long ago. It was built really nice. Had real good articulation. I would like to get one and drop a SB327 in it <wake up, wake up>

JEEPnGEO

Millerj87

I was watching that show mountain men (one of the guys on that show has one) and I was like damn that things in nice shape!

JKbrick

The guy on mountain men got stuck and had an old hi lift in the back, he was saying how dangerous they were then almost smashed his head with the handle, then lifted the rear end and pulled it out with a hand operated winch.

Millerj87

I can't help to think that shit is staged but hey for some reason I'm hooked

dahreno

Banned
I wanted a Willys truck but I felt they don't have enough room inside and I don't like my stuff exposed to theft in the bed .So I bought a willys wagon about 11 years ago , sold it one year ago and bought another 1961 Willys wagon.It's a bad ass machine , v8 , one tons , 4 link front , hydro assist ,38s etc.I would post a pic. of it here but some people always give me a hard time when I do .I don't know why and I am sure some ass will post up here just for me mentioning it .I'm sure you can see it elsewhere on here .I am still considering a truck and there is a really nice one close to me I see all the time .

Top Bottom