Shrinking jeep...

Anybody else feel like their jeep is getting smaller and smaller? I have a 3.5" lift and 35's but everytime I look at my jeep, the tires look like a stock size and it doesnt look or feel lifted to me anymore. I'd say its time for 37s and flat fenders but I dont have the money for that. Just seeing if im the only one who feels like their jeep is getting smaller everyday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

suicideking

I was feeling good about mine with 4" and 35's until a friend with 40's parked next to me. We were joking that I should get rid of the stock wheels... :beer:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
40 envy is about as high as it should get. Much bigger than that and the Jeep starts to look like a monster truck. Built well, 40's still allow the Jeep to look low and mean or, like my friend mkjeep says, "like a bulldog with its balls dragging on the ground."

robx251

Caught the Bug
I have been feeling the same thing. The more I look at my jeep with 4" on 35s the smaller they look... I just know im pushing my luck already with only my d30 up front... so its an exceedingly expensive proposition for me.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
40 envy is about as high as it should get. Much bigger than that and the Jeep starts to look like a monster truck. Built well, 40's still allow the Jeep to look low and mean or, like my friend mkjeep says, "like a bulldog with its balls dragging on the ground."

:cheesy: That's a good one!

David1tontj

I am convinced that no matter how big you go, it always starts to feel too small! I felt it with my 37s ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379462424.068194.jpg so now I have 40's, and even they look small to me when I see it in the garage!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Top Bottom