13/16" Drill bit needed

Devallee

This might not be the place for this post but I need it ASAP. I'm looking for anybody in SoCal that has this bit for the drag link flip kit install. I know I can get it online but I need this done within the next day or two before I head back to school. If anybody has one I could borrow for a day I'll pay you in your beverage of choice :thumb:

FrankenJeeper

I'm not in SoCal, but try asking at a machine shop, they'll for sure have one, and most shops I deal with would be willing to sell a drill bit.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Devallee

I'm not in SoCal, but try asking at a machine shop, they'll for sure have one, and most shops I deal with would be willing to sell a drill bit.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

I didn't think of that I'll look around tomorrow and see

Conman

Try giving Brett at Jeep Swag in Costa Mesa a call. If he doesn't have one I bet he knows a close place to get one.

Devallee

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Found a local machine shop that let me borrow it for the day. Thanks for the idea I didn't even think about trying a machine shop but it makes total sense :beer:

FrankenJeeper

Found a local machine shop that let me borrow it for the day. Thanks for the idea I didn't even think about trying a machine shop but it makes total sense :beer:

I figured they would be able to help. Back when I was working in tool and die work, we loaned stuff all the time to local jeepers. Really helped that the owner was a jeep nut as well

Top Bottom