New Guy from St. Paul

Turtle

This site has been seriously effecting my work day for the last couple of days, so I figured I may as well become a member. Just bought my first wrangler about a month ago (2011 Rubicon) and I absolutely love it. I have owned CJs since I was 16 (3 of them in all) but finally decided it was time to cut down to one car. So, I sold my jetta and bought the Rubicon with the expectation of getting rid of my '86 CJ...and, long story short, my CJ is still sitting in the garage (which my fiance is ecstatic about). So, I will be needing plenty of advice as I work on the Wrangler, and possibly some indirect marriage counseling as well..

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! awesome story and, i'm not so sure i could get rid of an 86 CJ either - last and best year they were made with dana 44 rear end and dana 300 t-case. please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you out with your wrangler :)

snopro

Banned
Turtle said:
This site has been seriously effecting my work day for the last couple of days, so I figured I may as well become a member. Just bought my first wrangler about a month ago (2011 Rubicon) and I absolutely love it. I have owned CJs since I was 16 (3 of them in all) but finally decided it was time to cut down to one car. So, I sold my jetta and bought the Rubicon with the expectation of getting rid of my '86 CJ...and, long story short, my CJ is still sitting in the garage (which my fiance is ecstatic about). So, I will be needing plenty of advice as I work on the Wrangler, and possibly some indirect marriage counseling as well..

Welcome to the forum fellow Minnesota jeeper
There a Minnesota thread started if your interested in doing any meet and greets

JKLIFE

New Guy in VA. I'm on my second jeep. However this is my first JK. I'm about 45min south of DC. If there's any fellow Jeepers in the area hit me up.

Top Bottom