Which is better...

MayaItani

A friend of mine just got a jeep and now thinks she's some hard core jeeper and has been down talking my 09 JK saying her 99 YJ is better? What's y'all's opinion on which is better? Everything stock, which one could pull the other?

MayaItani

Yes lol which is better in your opinion. If just like to rub it in her face how many people agree with me

Skirmish

I have a buddy who has a YJ with a 5.3L on 40's with 60 axles front and rear that can destroy my JK on the rocks. A stock JK will destroy a stock YJ hands down. You can't just compare letters. Get in the trail and prove your rig or you are just bragging.

David1tontj

Time for a tug-o-war!!!! The driver makes most of the difference on trails anyway, if you are talking stock rigs that is..

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Chairokey

A friend of mine just got a jeep and now thinks she's some hard core jeeper and has been down talking my 09 JK saying her 99 YJ is better? What's y'all's opinion on which is better? Everything stock, which one could pull the other?

I think who ever calls the 99 a YJ automatically loses this one lol

jeff_in_rc

My 0.02

Go wheeling together and PROVE which Jeep will do better on the trail but remember, it's not always the Jeep, a LOT has to do with the driver and how well they can choose the better line thru a section, just saying. Ask me how I know. :bleh:

JeepJKpwr

Go wheeling together and PROVE which Jeep will do better on the trail but remember, it's not always the Jeep, a LOT has to do with the driver and how well they can choose the better line thru a section, just saying. Ask me how I know. :bleh:

How do you know? Sorry, had to ask since you put it out there...

Top Bottom