Hello from KC

JKRed13

OK. First timer here...Just thought I'd stop in and give everyone a "wave". Mine is a '13 Sahara and I think, no I know, I'm in love! Can't believe I've waited so long to own one! Boy, have I missed out!

Hate driving in the the snow but my husband swears my views on that WILL change...in fact, he laughs and shakes his head everytime the topic comes up...

We'll see soon enough.

Look forward to learning and laughing with everyone here!

JKRed13

Thefuzz

Thank you and yes, please! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not too far from you north of Manhattan, Kansas is Tuttle Creek ORV. And south of Kansas City by Ft. Scott is Kansas Rocks Off Road Park. Both pretty good places to wheel with some mid range to wild terrain. There are also some places down near the south end where I'm at but thats a good haul from KC. Have fun wheeling and keep the shiney side up!!! :thumb::thumb:

toys4rocks

Welcome, and hey from Kc too, just to let you know, Kansas rocks is doing a offroad 101 coarse Oct 5th, it's only 25 bucks you can check it out at there web page if your interested.

JKRed13

Not too far from you north of Manhattan, Kansas is Tuttle Creek ORV. And south of Kansas City by Ft. Scott is Kansas Rocks Off Road Park. Both pretty good places to wheel with some mid range to wild terrain. There are also some places down near the south end where I'm at but thats a good haul from KC. Have fun wheeling and keep the shiney side up!!! :thumb::thumb:

Thank you! I was wondering where to go around here (haven't done much research yet) and those sound perfect for day/overnight trips for us! Appreciate the suggestions!!! :)

Welcome, and hey from Kc too, just to let you know, Kansas rocks is doing a offroad 101 coarse Oct 5th, it's only 25 bucks you can check it out at there web page if your interested.

This is great info, thanks! I'm thinking since I'm brand new to this whole "adventure", a 101 course might not be a bad idea! Thanks!!

Top Bottom