Wave from Reno/Sparks

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Hello,

Didn't know this forum was separate from JK-Forum, so I joined up after chatting to MTG via our local 4x4 forum here in Reno the other day and he asked if I was on here.

My Rig:
I have an '07 JKU that I bought in Nov '07 from a person who could no longer afford it(they bought it in July '06). It originally had a 4" inch non-adjustable short arm lift kit and 35's. Since then I've done a lot work on it. I now have the TF 6inch Long arm kit, EVO Double Throw Down Front Coilover system, RockJock D60 rear axle, PR44U front axle with RCV's and Reids. 5.38's, ARB Front and Rear, and a Rubicrawler. I have the EVO Tire carrier on order and driving it down to ORE in early July to get it installed. I'm originally from Orange County, CA. I moved here from Irvine in '06 and still make regular visits down there to visit family. Before the Jeep I had a slightly built '05 Xterra and earlier in life I had a prerunner S10.

I see there is a JK Experience watch thread, I submitted my app at the beginning of the year. Crossing my fingers still since there are a few more spots available. :thumb:

426627_10150555024153053_510273052_8994949_1504178357_n.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Welcome to Wayalife! It's nice to see another Reno Jeeper on here and I'm glad MTG got you over. Between his Jeep and yours though, I'm developing a serious feeling of inadequacy.

Top Bottom