Shaka from Hawaii

DA RUNT

That's the local version of the Jeep wave. Found this site while I was searching the app store for Jeep stuff, I've been a member of JK Forums for awhile but didn't know about this one :mad: My screen name there is JK HI but all my buddies call my Jeep Da Runt cause it's not lifted, so i'm gonna roll with it. Kinda like it. My current rig is a 12 JK, i've owned a CJ, YJ, a XJ and even a XK. This is my 2nd JK, the first was an 11. Awesome looking site you have here, gonna spend the next couple hours of work looking around :thumb:

Yeti-09

Aloha bra- I'm over in Ewa beach too!! Well afghan at the moment, but I'll be home in October. We have 2 JKUs, a white 09 and a green 10- I'm sure you'll see us around when I get back. We run peacocks at least twice a month and the east side mud runs too... Welcome to wayalife

DA RUNT

Howzit Charlie, you guys stay by Pukanala? Pretty sure your right down the street from me. My son just got back from afghan. He's with 25id 2-35. Stay safe and hit me up for sure when you get back.

Yeti-09

Right on! Yea were on Pukanala st. Not sure if I've seen your jk around before I left. Brain is down the street he has a black 4dr also. He's a good guy. I'll let ya know when we get back and well have a beer!!

DA RUNT

Right on! Yea were on Pukanala st. Not sure if I've seen your jk around before I left. Brain is down the street he has a black 4dr also. He's a good guy. I'll let ya know when we get back and well have a beer!!

Ya i'm on Pukanala Pl., that first right when u turn onto Pukanala St. I had the grey 2dr JK before you left, I got a 12 2dr black one now. You guys have some nice Jeeps. Will definatly have some beers ready when you get home. Take care, Travis

Yeti-09

Ohh ok gotcha. I always tried to wave ya down wen I saw you out. Thanks, we spend ALOT of time in the garage lol.

DA RUNT

Ya, I was gonna stop by one day when I saw you guys out. But my wife said "oh, you're gonna be that weirdo that just shows up and doesn't know anybody?"

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Kauai is awesome, definitely my favorite of the islands. My good friend lived on Oahu and went to University of Hawaii at Manoa. I spent a lot of time over there visiting him. Great place.

DA RUNT

Ya Kauai is my favorite too, my job brought me here tho. It's ok, just stupid busy with traffic and people. I try to get back there a couple times a year. Gonna actually ship the Jeep there when I take vacation and hit Waimea canyon.

Yeti-09

Its the island way!! Just show up with beer in hand and say whats up. Im an easy going guy and most of the guys I run with are laid back too.

MTG

Caught the Bug
388charlie said:
Its the island way!! Just show up with beer in hand and say whats up. Im an easy going guy and most of the guys I run with are laid back too.

Posting at 3:23. Up late or early?

DA RUNT

Instant friends, just add beer! My buddy got me to help him throw a spacer lift on his new jku today by offering beer :beer: I'll post a pic this afternoon..... in the show off forum :rock:

Top Bottom