Rubicon Expres JK4444M 4 link suspension system

CrushJK

Has anyone here installed the new Rubicon Express JK4444M 4 link suspension system on a Rubicon. I was considering the RE7364 radius long arm suspension, until the new 4 link came out. This is for a 2013 Rubicon.

munstie

You don't want the radius arm it works but it likes to chew up axle bushings if ya like to flex.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

JK's JK

Banned
You don't want the radius arm it works but it likes to chew up axle bushings if ya like to flex.

I called up RE a good month ago and they said the newer long arm kits are coming with a different set up and not to much of the bushings. Don't know if this is true or not.

munstie

I'm gonna switch mine out to the four link, just gotta buy the uppers and mounts for the uppers.

JK's JK

Banned
I'm gonna switch mine out to the four link, just gotta buy the uppers and mounts for the uppers.

I know that last time you where thinking of switch the lift all together. What changed your mind? Where have you found the rear 4 link its self? I know they said I could purchase the 3 link but the rep said on the 4 link it requires the stock mounts for the rear. I haven't seen pic's of the set up so I don't know if that's true or not.

munstie

This route will be easier on the bank account for now. Life happened so it's gonna be awhile longer before anything is done with the suspension. As far as four linking the rear when I talked to them they made it sound as if all I would have to do was change out the rear brackets that came with the radius arm set up

noroad

I have this lift in the 4.5, wanted more flex then the radius and will be intalling it myself this friday as long as my tires and drive shaft arrive on time? If you want i can email you a copy of the install papers so you can have a look it looks pretty stirght forward. I got it with out shocks and picked up fox 2.0s for 400 bucks.

Last edited:

JK's JK

Banned
I have this lift in the 4.5, wanted more flex then the radius and will be intalling it myself this friday as long as my tires and drive shaft arrive on time? If you want i can email you a copy of the install papers so you can have a look it looks pretty stirght forward. I got it with out shocks and picked up fox 2.0s for 400 bucks.

You got the long arm 4.5? I think we're more looking at the rear end not flexing like other lifts. The 4 link should repair that concern.

noroad

You got the long arm 4.5? I think we're more looking at the rear end not flexing like other lifts. The 4 link should repair that concern.

Yes, it is the RE 4.5 but it is the 4 link front and back. I looked at the radius arm and figured the same thing after doing some looking around, a couple people told me 4 link had better flex so i figured that was my road. I will say that being what seems to be the first to have this lift is a little creepy lol, but it is really new.

JK's JK

Banned
Yes, it is the RE 4.5 but it is the 4 link front and back. I looked at the radius arm and figured the same thing after doing some looking around, a couple people told me 4 link had better flex so i figured that was my road. I will say that being what seems to be the first to have this lift is a little creepy lol, but it is really new.

Yeah when you have a chance of getting some pic's on the lift send them over or post them. I'd like to see the set up and all the parts thats are involved.

noroad

Yeah when you have a chance of getting some pic's on the lift send them over or post them. I'd like to see the set up and all the parts thats are involved.

I start the install Fri morning, but if you just want pics of arms and brackets i can do that tomorrow? Do you have an email i can send you the Install page if you want that as well just PM me.

JK's JK

Banned
I start the install Fri morning, but if you just want pics of arms and brackets i can do that tomorrow? Do you have an email i can send you the Install page if you want that as well just PM me.

If its not to much of a hassle taking some pic's before the build. It's really easy posting here on the forum. But I'll PM you.

noroad

If its not to much of a hassle taking some pic's before the build. It's really easy posting here on the forum. But I'll PM you.

O ya deff I will prob make a build thread and post everything up the before and afters and part layout.

CrushJK

RE 4 Link

Any issues with the front electronic disconnecting sway bar or stability track with the new 4 link? I am almost ready to upgrade from the stock Rubicon..............

Top Bottom