Got my 37's today and new wheels!!

TX_JK

First picture is the 37" BFG KM2's on the ProComp 7028s on the left. On the right are my 35" BFG KM2's on AEV Argents that i pulled off.

I really like the look of 37's on my JK. The 37" tires look very proportional on the long wheel base.

I'm waiting on my JKS Control arms to come in for the rear so i can move the rear axle back and get it centered back in the wheel well.

IMG-20120531-00203.jpg
IMG-20120531-00206.jpg
IMG-20120531-00207.jpg
IMG-20120531-00209.jpg

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Looks good. Yeah 37's totally fit the proportions of the JKU's. I said the same thing though when I bought my Jeep with 35's.... then I got 37's, it's like a world of difference in terms of look and performance.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks great! I like that color more every time I see it. I dig the livestrong decal too. :thumb:

Surfndav

I really like the look of your Jeep. I have a question though. Are you going to rub anywhere with those stock fenders? I have an 2012 with a 3 inch lift and I would love to go with 37's (I still have the 32's that come on the Rubi), but I'm worried about rubbing while wheeling. My jeep is all white including the fenders and I want to keep the look.

Prime8

Surfndav said:
I really like the look of your Jeep. I have a question though. Are you going to rub anywhere with those stock fenders? I have an 2012 with a 3 inch lift and I would love to go with 37's (I still have the 32's that come on the Rubi), but I'm worried about rubbing while wheeling. My jeep is all white including the fenders and I want to keep the look.

You can trim the fenders to avoid rubbing. However, you might want to do some digging on whether trimming the painted fenders will chip or damage the paint... I've been wondering that myself as I've been contemplating getting painted fenders when I get my new rubi. Interested on what you find out.

TX_JK

Yes i rub when i'm stuffed and turned hard driver or hard passenger. But i have a set of Bushwacker flat flares on order to fix that problem.

Top Bottom