Question - Swing away tire carrier with rotopax mount

Lagavulin

I like the OR-Fab swing away tire carrier with the built in rotopax mounts. Ive looked for it for a TJ but can only find it for a JK. Does it not exist for a TJ? Is there maybe another brand who offers the same setup?

JeepJKpwr

I like the OR-Fab swing away tire carrier with the built in rotopax mounts. Ive looked for it for a TJ but can only find it for a JK. Does it not exist for a TJ? Is there maybe another brand who offers the same setup?

GenRight makes one for your TJ

naysjp

The OR FAB tire carier came out for the YJ/TJ as I have one. It can be found for a TJ still. Just be careful when drilling the holes near the evap canister. I drilled through it and it reeked havok and gave me a check engine light that could not be found til the system was smoked.

Lagavulin

The OR FAB tire carier came out for the YJ/TJ as I have one. It can be found for a TJ still. Just be careful when drilling the holes near the evap canister. I drilled through it and it reeked havok and gave me a check engine light that could not be found til the system was smoked.

Ok. Thanks for the tip. Does this tire carrier come with the rotopax mounts?

Top Bottom