Opinions

MayaItani

I wanna get bigger tires and I'm looking at some 35's that are federals. I don't really know too much about them. I need some opinions on them and if anyone has other tires they prefer!

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I will only say this; you get what you pay for, it it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

JK's JK

Banned
Most of the guys around here run Toyo and Nitto. There are goodyear, BFG's, super swampers, and other various brands. If you had the money just go with Toyo or Nitto MT's. If you looking at All Terrain, I don't have a answer for you on that. Federal........Are those the cheaper tires?

MayaItani

I mean is like to save money but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go with the federals just cause they are cheaper I want good ones and I've heard some negatives of the federals and positives I just don't know which to go for. I've heard a lot of good on the nitto MT's so maybe I should look more into those. Gotta empty every pocket huh?

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
I ran A/T tires for two years after lifting my JK and I just got a set of Nitto Trail Grapplers and I couldn't be happier! I should have done this from the start. Not only for the offroad benefits but it just makes the jeep look like it should ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379805395.907484.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379805412.066303.jpg

JK's JK

Banned
I mean is like to save money but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go with the federals just cause they are cheaper I want good ones and I've heard some negatives of the federals and positives I just don't know which to go for. I've heard a lot of good on the nitto MT's so maybe I should look more into those. Gotta empty every pocket huh?

Any tire that you run 35/37's are not cheap. Toyo's and Nitto's are well made tires with high stats on the tires. Just make sure you get the correct back spacing on the rims you buy along with gearing.

jeeeep

Hooked
Federal? last time I saw these on a rig was about 5 years ago, they were MT's and looked good, I remember them because they were siped form the factory.

I talked to the guy and he told me they were cheap and do well in the mud but airing down too many times caused the sidewalls to split - like I said this was 5 years ago so don't know if it's still an issue.
He told me only reason he still runs them was because the tire store replaced them..oh and they all split not just one... something to investigate if you are thinking about them

Top Bottom