2 Bolt recovery point

rox-n-mud

Does anyone know a forum member that could make these. Or a vendor that sells them.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379822966.510289.jpg

Sent from my eyephone while using my eyephone

Last edited:

Brendon

Can I ask where you would use that? That pick point is impractical, from an engineering standpoint the material at the base should be the same thickness as the material at the pick, plus that shackle hole is to close to the edge, as an example, if you had material 1/2" thick, you would want the inside edge of your hole at least a 1/2" away from the outer edge.

Army_Vet

Banned
google bolt on d-ring mounts, you will find many... I also will say that I wouldn't use the ones you show in the pic.

There is just not enough there. Just one mans opinion.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The picture you posted looks like a flat tow mount.

Here's our JK mountshttp://offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-DRINGS

EVO-DRINGS_medium.jpg

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Where would you mount this? Could they be mounted to the stock bumpers? Obviously not the rear since it's an empty shell

This is the front frame mount, used with our 1/4 pounder bumper. The only way to make it work with the factory bumper is to remove the plastic shell leaving the stamped steel frame. I don't think it would look very nice

bl17z90

This is the front frame mount, used with our 1/4 pounder bumper. The only way to make it work with the factory bumper is to remove the plastic shell leaving the stamped steel frame. I don't think it would look very nice

Yeah i have seen a guy who runs with just the steel...pretty dumb looking

David1tontj

Where would you mount this? Could they be mounted to the stock bumpers? Obviously not the rear since it's an empty shell

Apparently you can mount things wherever you want! Check out this idiot! Mounted his tow bar to the thin sheet metal bumper. Looks like he's gonna be trying out his safety chains soon!! Check out how the steel is tearing! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379875323.233990.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379875346.561988.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379875369.783966.jpg

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Top Bottom