Evo Quarter Pounder Brawler Bar?

darkscion0

Hey guys,

I'm looking to pick up an Evo Quarter Pounder front bumper but don't want the stinger bar. I did see a pic somewhere of a 1/4 pounder with a brawler bar installed. I think it was actually on Rubicat. Is this something you can purchase or was it custom?

Conman

Hey guys,

I'm looking to pick up an Evo Quarter Pounder front bumper but don't want the stinger bar. I did see a pic somewhere of a 1/4 pounder with a brawler bar installed. I think it was actually on Rubicat. Is this something you can purchase or was it custom?

Pure jeep sells one that might fit on the 1/4 pounder but not sure.

darkscion0

Pure jeep sells one that might fit on the 1/4 pounder but not sure.

Actually, looking back at the pic of Rubicat with it, I think that's exactly what it is. Wondering if there's any modifications needed to make it fit, anyone?

Thanks

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
You can find pictures of that setup on project-jk in the Rubicat gallery. Looks like it just bolt right on. You might have to drill some different holes but it looks great. I've thought about this same setup since I saw Eddie run it ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379982783.719820.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379982797.412754.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379982809.638410.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379982837.419916.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You can find pictures of that setup on project-jk in the Rubicat gallery. Looks like it just bolt right on. You might have to drill some different holes but it looks great. I've thought about this same setup since I saw Eddie run it View attachment 50267 View attachment 50268 View attachment 50269 View attachment 50270

You have to drill holes for the EVO stinger anyway so there wouldn't be any different ones. Their stinger attaches to the 4 bolts in the front and the. You drill 3 more on each side of the stinger.

Top Bottom