Replacement Fender Inner Liners

JK's JK

Banned
Hi Guys,

Yesterday on the Freeway heading up north I saw a guy out of Madera with inner Aluminum fender liners. They looked really good how the set up was installed. I did a quick search on the set up and seems Metalcloak was the first to pop up. Looked to have more room in the fender wells. Have you guys come across this set up?

3290-2T.jpg

Thank you,

Jesse

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hi Guys,

Yesterday on the Freeway heading up north I saw a guy out of Madera with inner Aluminum fender liners. They looked really good how the set up was installed. I did a quick search on the set up and seems Metalcloak was the first to pop up. Looked to have more room in the fender wells. Have you guys come across this set up?

View attachment 50302

Thank you,

Jesse

Never seen them, but they seem a bit unnecessary. If at all very, very low on the build list.

JAGS

Hooked
If your going to have liners, why spend extra money on aluminum. Just not feeling it. Is there purpose or value here that I'm missing?

JK's JK

Banned
If your going to have liners, why spend extra money on aluminum. Just not feeling it. Is there purpose or value here that I'm missing?

Metalcloak site says,"Protect your engine bay where necessary, eliminate coverage where its not, and bring engine temp down by as much as 30 degrees!"

I'm posting to see if anyone had these installed and looked good. I don't know if I'd buy them for 179!!! :icon_crazy:

Army_Vet

Banned
Hi Guys,

Yesterday on the Freeway heading up north I saw a guy out of Madera with inner Aluminum fender liners. They looked really good how the setup was installed. Have you guys come across this set up?

Thank you,

Jesse

Jesse, user JK Mafioso has a set of inner liners that look like this. I saw them for the first time this weekend but didn't bother asking about them so im not sure if they were metal cloak or not. Shoot him a PM and get the lowdown... He may be able to answer all your questions.

Spartan

Jesse, user JK Mafioso has a set of inner liners that look like this. I saw them for the first time this weekend but didn't bother asking about them so im not sure if they were metal cloak or not. Shoot him a PM and get the lowdown... He may be able to answer all your questions.

If he does give you the lowdown. Please post it here. Like you I'm not sure if I would get them, but I would be interested in knowing more about them.

Top Bottom