MT Baja Claw

JKWrang

I haven't seen anyone run Mickey Thompson Baja Claw radial tires on the JK... anyone know why?

Are they too hard to keep rotating??
Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

xtremefx4

I'm running them on my JK.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1380059040827.jpg
    1380059040827.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 1380059082644.jpg
    1380059082644.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 120

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
I ran them on my old samurai and they seemed good. Although they were terrible for any kind of wet pavement send you sliding around corners. However they might be better on a JK with some weight to it.

JKWrang

Yea. I wonder how they'd do on snow and ice. Probably gonna stick with duratracs.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
I would think that they would not be good on snow or especially ice they just don't have any siping and just slide around on anything slick

noroad

I ran them in 3 feet of snow in my YJ (who needs a shovel) loved them i never went ice skating with them tho. THEY SUCK IN SAND, they are like that ground hoge that wont stop digging. they where good on the road had a ok humm, I wanted them again now but in a 37 but i can not due to there biggest down fall is the price is like woww, great strong tire tho.

noroad

Here are just some of the pics i had on my old yj man that thing ripped for bing so little.

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 99
  • j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 98
  • j3.jpg
    j3.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 100

JEEPnGEO

I run them on my 2009 Rubi. 30K on them. 315 75R16 They are the Pre TTC Baja Claws. They work fine for me. Good on the street too.

JKWrang

Thanks guys! I like the look but I'm afraid of the winter with them

Top Bottom