LOD signature shorty installed

MTG

Caught the Bug
Almost...

Went into work at 5:30 so I could meet my neighbor for a little lunch install. We got the bumper part on. Just need to do the tire carrier, tail lights and extended brake light.

image-3619662623.jpg

I'll post better pics when finished.

BTW--If you follow WOL write-up on project-jk know that the shower of metal pieces he referenced will also be hot!!!

Got a few blisters as a memento...

image-3025537142.jpg

Good stuff!

TX_JK

Thats a very nice rear bumper. I was thinking of doing one of those on my JK. Can't wait to see your setup all complete. :clap2:

DA RUNT

Nice, looks good man. Hey MTG, that's the one I want. Can I send you some money and have you ship it here :D

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice, looks good man. Hey MTG, that's the one I want. Can I send you some money and have you ship it here :D

Heading your way this summer...I could just check it. At ~180 pounds imagine the look on the ticket agents face. :eek: :cheesy:

DA RUNT

Sweeeeet, have fun. If you come to Oahu and wanna see some off the beaten path sites hit me up.

MTG

Caught the Bug
DA RUNT said:
Sweeeeet, have fun. If you come to Oahu and wanna see some off the beaten path sites hit me up.

Always! How can you not have fun there, right? But every year I see the family that doesn't I'd love to hook up!!! We are coming for a few days but they are booked with family (local and visiting). Next year though I will plan around some jeep time!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
HAHAHA!! man, those searing hot metal shavings are a bitch aren't they. looking real good so far and can't wait to see everything all finished up :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Can't wait to see it all installed! Get to working! :bored01:

LOL! Unfortunately, my life is not my own. :grayno:

But I did get it finished it tonight. I'll takes some pics tomorrow when its light. I have to say it is a very solid bumper/tire carrier. :thumb:

GCM 2

Man, your JK is coming together nicely :rock: Seems like every week or so either you or JkRay is posting another upgrade photo! Don't forget to include in your budget some room for two California dusters, small one for interior surfaces and the large one for the exterior. I even got Mel Wade hooked on them now :cheesy:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Man, your JK is coming together nicely :rock: Seems like every week or so either you or JkRay is posting another upgrade photo! Don't forget to include in your budget some room for two California dusters, small one for interior surfaces and the large one for the exterior. I even got Mel Wade hooked on them now :cheesy:

:cheesy: its because were dedicated. :yup: lol

The rear bumper is looking sweet!! :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Took some better quality ones but I am unmotivated to go upload them right now.

image-4260007157.jpg

This is a really solid bumper and tire carrier system. Of course I've never run anything else so I guess that makes me a biased fan boy. ;)

MTG

Caught the Bug
GCM 2 said:

Thanks Greg. I'm in! In fact, I gave ol' Knuckles a bath today. Where do I get said dusters?

BTW--what's a budget? :)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sharkey said:
Are you still raked or did the rear bumper level you back out?

Don't know. My driveway is sloped. I'll check tomorrow at the office.

MTG

Caught the Bug
JKRay said:
:cheesy: its because were dedicated. :yup: lol

The rear bumper is looking sweet!! :rock:

Thanks JK. I have to say I was really tempted to go with the EVO carrier after having my bumper cover off. But I do like this. And the ability to carry extra stuff on the rack is a huge plus with a family!!

Top Bottom