Sending the Jeep wave from Oswego NY

sawyer07jk

I finally got around to joining WAYALIFE today. Been meaning to for quite some time now. I saw a WAYALIFE group at rausch creek this past weekend when I was there with another group I'm a member of. My rig will be going away shortly for winter time, and will be going under the knife for some bigger upgrades this winter. As of right now, its a 2007 Wrangler X 2 door, 4" rough country lift with 3/4" spacers front and rear, steel wheels and 35's. Front and rear bumpers, skid plates, diff covers, re-geared to 4:88, catback exhaust and programmer, soft doors and hard doors, bestop trek top nx, orfab rock sliders. Coming this winter will be long arms, lockers and axle shafts. And if I have the money I'm thinking about bolt on coil overs. I'm sure theres a few other things I forgot. But again, nice to finally be in here!!:D

VADER JK

I finally got around to joining WAYALIFE today. Been meaning to for quite some time now. I saw a WAYALIFE group at rausch creek this past weekend when I was there with another group I'm a member of. My rig will be going away shortly for winter time, and will be going under the knife for some bigger upgrades this winter. As of right now, its a 2007 Wrangler X 2 door, 4" rough country lift with 3/4" spacers front and rear, steel wheels and 35's. Front and rear bumpers, skid plates, diff covers, re-geared to 4:88, catback exhaust and programmer, soft doors and hard doors, bestop trek top nx, orfab rock sliders. Coming this winter will be long arms, lockers and axle shafts. And if I have the money I'm thinking about bolt on coil overs. I'm sure theres a few other things I forgot. But again, nice to finally be in here!!:D

Welcome to WOL! Im up in watertown so your not far at all. I was at Rausch last weekend I'm sure you saw our group.

Alan30

You saw me there!!! This is a great forum with great members. Next trip is the last weekend of October. See you there

Top Bottom