4.10 gear and fitment question

Jerms

Just pulled the 4.10s out of my 08 rubicon.

I am looking at selling these. I would like to know what models they will fit for proper advertising purposes.

Thanks guys

pvanweelden

Considering that anyone who wants to go to 4.10 probably has a Dana 30 front, the pair of Rubi gears you have (dana 44 Front & Rear) might be a hard item to sell as a pair.
The Rubi is the only model with a Front 44, everything else is a 30
All jk's have a rear 44, i believe the gears from a rubi 44 will work with the reg 44, but not positive, maybe someone more knowledgable will chime in.
If the rear gears will work with a regular 44, they should be an easy sale.

JK's JK

Banned
Considering that anyone who wants to go to 4.10 probably has a Dana 30 front, the pair of Rubi gears you have (dana 44 Front & Rear) might be a hard item to sell as a pair.
The Rubi is the only model with a Front 44, everything else is a 30
All jk's have a rear 44, i believe the gears from a rubi 44 will work with the reg 44, but not positive, maybe someone more knowledgable will chime in.
If the rear gears will work with a regular 44, they should be an easy sale.

That's what I was thinking. That the gears would only fit a Dana 44 axle.

Is there really a big demand for 4.10's ? Most people swap the stockers out, not in. :D

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

JKWrang

From what I understand the dana 44 geared lower than 3.73 will require a thick cut gear to upgrade without a new carrier and the dana 30 requires a new carrier for larger gears. 44 gears will NOT fit a 30.

That's what I'm understanding from the driveline shops here.

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Jerms

Is there really a big demand for 4.10's ? Most people swap the stockers out, not in. :D

Is there a big demand for stock bumpers, shocks, etc??? Uh, no, just though there's somebody out there that could use them. :D

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Is there a big demand for stock bumpers, shocks, etc??? Uh, no, just though there's somebody out there that could use them. :D

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

And if you check all the different forums, theres a list a mile long of people trying to get rid of their OEM parts, they cant even give it away. Just sayin'.

Top Bottom